It's finally ours!

Welcome to our blog! Mike and I have bought our first house, and we hope to document our adventures of turning the house into our home. I really enjoy reading other home blogs, so I thought I'd start my own. Our new (old) house was built in 1911 and the seller had lived there for 51 years, leaving all of her personality behind :-) We saw over 30 houses and knew this one was "the house" the first time we saw it. It needs a lot of work, but we can't wait to start. We don't close on the house for another month, but I'm going to start posting pictures, ideas, inspiration, and all things house related so that I can have it all in one place.


front of the house

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.