outside

I'm just going to start this off with a general apology - I have never done this whole blog thing so I have no idea how it will turn out, but I imagine I will blog like I think, talk, dream, or do most things in life... completely randomly and only making sense to me. So if you're looking for a nicely organized, easy to follow house blog, I will do my best, but I can't make any promises.

Anyway, I thought that I would start to go through the house, room by room, and get some of our ideas out there. Plus, everyone likes to look at pictures and I actually managed to take a few during our inspection! I thought I'd start with the exterior, it doesn't need a lot of work, but we have some things that we would like to change. The first and biggest thing for me would be to replace the plastic (?) front door with the original front doors. I'm not sure what's up with the current door, but it's pretty bad:



Luckily, we found the original front doors in the garage and they seem to be in good shape:



Eventually we'd also like to repaint all of the trim on the front of the house, maybe with some nice neutral grays. But that probably won't happen for awhile. I think that some new landscape and plantings could help a lot with the curb appeal:


Sorry for the quality of some of these pictures, I had to take some from the listing website. I'm impressed that I was able to post multiple pictures in one post, so I think I'm going to stop at that tonight. Next time I'll move on to the backyard.



Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.