chicago

we went to chicago over the weekend for st patrick's day.this is not my photo (thanks google), we did not see the green river this year. we had a great time with our friends and i miss them already!

anyone have big plans for the weekend? i think i'm coming down with a cold, so my plans are to get lots of sleep, maybe watch a movie or two, and do a couple of small house projects. if the weather stays nice and my cold goes away, i would like to go for a run outside. did i tell you that we signed up for a 5k in april?? yikes. i was doing really well with my running until i started working late every night. it's been a few weeks...

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to chicago

Unknown said...

Wow! Good luck to you on that run!

I've not been to Chicago for a long time. Need to go.

search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.