chicago

we went to chicago over the weekend for st patrick's day.this is not my photo (thanks google), we did not see the green river this year. we had a great time with our friends and i miss them already!

anyone have big plans for the weekend? i think i'm coming down with a cold, so my plans are to get lots of sleep, maybe watch a movie or two, and do a couple of small house projects. if the weather stays nice and my cold goes away, i would like to go for a run outside. did i tell you that we signed up for a 5k in april?? yikes. i was doing really well with my running until i started working late every night. it's been a few weeks...

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to chicago

Dennis and Su said...

Wow! Good luck to you on that run!

I've not been to Chicago for a long time. Need to go.

search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.