part 4...?

and the counters are finally installed!!

it was a long process, but the counters were installed on friday. nothing broke, and after some back and forth, they finally gave me the square corner i wanted.
  DSC_0397

and i love them!

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

7 Responses to part 4...?

Melissa said...

They look great!

Jo Ro said...

Love.

And yea for square corners!

Bunny @ 86n It said...

Looks great!

matthew said...

they look awesome. And they will look even better with a certain light fixture :-)

Wallpaper said...

I love them too, they look gorgeous love the colour!

Unknown said...

I wanted square corners as well but they wouldn't do them for me. Boo! Yours look great. Where did you get your faucet? I love it!

Katie said...

the faucet is from overstock - i'll try to do a post with links soon, but let me know if you want more info!

search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.