O-H-!!!....

In honor of the game tomorrow against Michigan (booo...) I made buckeyes last night! I've made buckeyes for the OSU/Michigan game for the last few years and I refused to give that up this year just because the kitchen isn't quite done. Luckily all you really need is the microwave and some basic kitchen supplies.I'll confess though, that picture is not of the buckeyes that I made. I forgot to take a picture, plus, my buckeyes did not look that perfect. I took some into work, no one here knows what a buckeye is so I felt the need to educate them. Even Mike took some into his work, even though he likes the other (wrong) team, he still loves to eat buckeyes.

Progress is being made on the kitchen. On Wednesday night we put 2 coats of poly on the floor where the fridge sits. Yesterday morning I put a third coat down before work. Last night we painted behind the fridge and started to work on the window, the frame needs some attention. So tonight we should be able to put the fridge in place and then continue to work on the rest of the floor.

But tomorrow, we're taking time off to watch the game :-)

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to O-H-!!!....

Unknown said...

And they won! We knew they would. This year EVERYBODY can beat Michigan. Mike should be ashamed. Awww, he's such a great guy, he is easily forgiven.

I want buckeyes now. Thanks.

search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.