honest scrap

Eva over at thefourthdoor gave me the honest scrap award! I was last tagged for a similar blog thing about a year ago so it will be fun to come up with new honest/random things about myself. Thanks Eva!

Here are the rules:
- Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
- Share “10 Honest Things” about myself.
- Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
- Tell those 7 people they’ve been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.

My 10 Honest Things



1. growing up we only had one tv. my dad use to record this old house and i would get so annoyed if he wanted to watch it when i wanted to watch something else on tv. now this old house is one of the many home improvement shows that we dvr and watch on an almost weekly basis.

2. sometimes i wish that our fridge would just break already so we would have a reason to get a new one now instead of waiting for the big kitchen remodel.

3. i have been eligible to start taking the architectural registration exams for over a year and have yet to sign up for the first one. there are 7 total and i just don't feel like starting that whole studying process. this will be a goal in 2010 though.

4. we have a 2 car garage that is completely empty because the garage door is broken and fixing it is really low on the priority list.

5. i actually really enjoy putting things together. i'm looking forward to getting an ikea kitchen just because i secretly want to put together all of those cabinets myself.

6. i played lacrosse in high school and was really bad at it, but loved being part of a team sport.

7. i work in an office with 6 other people. i think that a smaller office is much better for me right now professionally, but sometimes i miss my old office of 200+ for social reasons. There was always someone to go to lunch with, lots of happy hours, and parties.

8. but i usually write blog posts while at work, something that i never would have been able to do at my old office :-)

9. for the past month i've been getting up 45 minutes earlier in the mornings to take the dogs out for walk. but now it's much darker and colder in the mornings and i'm not sure that i'll be able to keep this up all fall/winter. don't tell the dogs.

10. i still love my new camera but i wish i had more time to learn how to fully use it. i've taken a lot of photographs though!



as for awarding this to other bloggers, i've recently updated my blog link list to include most of the blogs that i follow and enjoy reading. so if you read my blog and are linked at the bottom and haven't received this award yet, i'm picking you :-)

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.