do i need another one?

you all may remember a few weeks ago when i posted about how my parents had found/bought 2 white bertoia chairs for me:
the chairs are still in ohio but may be coming out this weekend if i can figure out how to fit 2 into a honda civic. anyway, last week my coworker (the one who owns several chrome bertoia chairs that i had been trying to buy for the last 2 years with no luck) finally offered to sell me his chairs. he actually has 3. i do not need 3 more chairs. i was planning on putting the 2 white chairs from my parents in our dining room, mixing them with my gray eames chairs.**


question is - should i go ahead and buy 1 of his chrome chairs for the den? he would give me a good deal on the price... i ended up putting my old dining table (small table that expands, from ikea) in the den so that i would have a larger work surface. right now i have a random old desk chair at the table. but i could replace the desk chair with a chrome bertoia.... and it could look really nice with my shelves...
DSC_0006


maybe another question should be - how many chairs can i own before people start to wonder about me??

**why yes, 2 people do need 8 chairs at their dining room table. in my defense, trevi always seems to get his own chair. plus we have people over for dinner... sometimes.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

7 Responses to do i need another one?

Unknown said...

Your husband has been wondering about your chair "habit" for some time now!

Sara @ Russet Street Reno said...

Yes, buy another chair!!

Livinia Redlips said...

I'd buy them all - so yes

Unknown said...

Instead of being "the cat lady" you can be "the chair lady."

You NEED them!

(btw - we saw your chairs in person and they are v cool!)

emily said...

i have that problem, but with coffee tables :) BUY THEM!!

Unknown said...

The answer to that question is "ALWAYS". Do it.

Tanja @ Postmodern Hostess said...

Buy them for sure. You never know when you will get a great deal on Bertoia chairs, and they may not always be in production.

Chairs are so flexible and easily moved, so do it! :-)

search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.