and I thought our house was bad...

Mike's mom is a realtor in Columbus. She has set us up with an automatic email of houses in the Columbus area. We're not planning on moving anytime soon, but it's nice to see what kind of houses are in all the different areas of Columbus, esp. since we don't really know that much about some of the areas. I also think it will help us get a good idea of what our options are when/if we do move back to Cols. And I just like looking at these kinds of things :-) Anyway, this morning, two specific houses/images caught my eye while I was looking over the listings, I thought you all would enjoy them too...

House #1: you can have your very own copper clad dining room. At least I think it's copper. Could you even imagine trying to eat dinner in here? So much shine!


If the copper dining room doesn't do it for your, House #2 looked very similar in some ways to our house when we first saw it. Lots of pink and green and wallpaper. but those fake dogs! Really?!? At least I think they're fake... The one of the left is looking right at me. And how could you sleep in this room with all that floral wallpaper? Aren't bedrooms supposed to be calming? Yikes.

Jill - thanks for setting this up for us :-)

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to and I thought our house was bad...

it is everlasting said...

Love it! What Cbus neighborhoods are those in? We saw some serious ugly when we thought about buying up there.

Unknown said...

Hideous! Makes me love my home all the more! Of course I've already removed all the ugly wallpaper!

search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.